Saturday, June 18, 2011

Passenger Action

Meant to hit Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square today, but I got lost and ended up going to the British Museum and the British Library instead. I wanted this shothave because the English textbook I used to use my first year teaching had it on the cover.



I try to live by the advice "Keep Calm and Carry On," but there are other schools of thought:



And I have included this picture just for Piper. She will be the first to tell you that this fellow needs a fig leaf.



Oh, and by the way, if you trip over a sarcophagus in the Ancient Egypt room, guards will yell at you. Speaking of falling, I was late getting home because a bunch of English concert-going numnutzes were crossing the rails by foot, forcing part of the line I needed to be shut down. Nice job, mates.

Also, it rained again today. Harder.

1 comment:

  1. This is Piper-
    I miss you. Now I will be famous. That fellow really does need a fig leaf.
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete