Monday, June 13, 2011

2 Days Until London


It has nothing to do with London, or writing, for that matter, but the Schadenfreude is at a fevered pitch in the Sell household. Of course, I'm talking about the Miami Heat failing to win a championship (or five, six, seven...) in their first go. The "Welcome Party," "The Decision," the whiny why-does-everyone-hate-us crap, the media trying to outposture each other with regard to the players, the fans, poor Cleveland, anyone who DOESN'T like these guys...I'm glad it's at an end for a while, and I'm glad the Mavericks did what the Bulls couldn't manage to do.

And I don't have to feel like I fled the country on the heels of a Game #7 Heat win.

Or maybe it DOES have something to do with writing. My next villain may flip the script and totally not comprehend why he isn't beloved. He definitely will be more than a match for the hero.

However, I can't afford for the evil Emile Malisov to shrink like a shrinking violet stuck in a shrinking ray in the fourth quarter like a certain King we all know.

Maybe my antagonist will need to have more Wade than LeBron.

No comments:

Post a Comment