Tuesday, June 7, 2011

8 Days to London




Good news! "Ghosty: White Cloud, Blue Mountain" is now available on Smashwords. It's also available on Kindle.

The best part about Smashwords is that it's so versatile. Want to read it with a Kindle? Check. How 'bout an iPod? Check. A Nook? Can do. Kobo? Android? Got all of 'dose. Want to read it off your computer? They can accommodate that, too.

Been working on editing Maniac Tuba, my first book from 2000. Not exactly high literature, and not at all saleable, but part of the historical record.

Setting the itinerary for London, too. I have a small red notebook with all my info in it, a blank page for each day over there. I have 15 days with the BritRail pass, so I'm trying to schedule day trips to make use of all that. Should include Portmeiron, Oxford and Cambridge, Beachy Head, Canterbury, Hampton Court, and a cricket match at West Wycomb. There's also the big trip to Oban, Scotland, and Staffa Isle, which leaves about 5 days of train availability, so I'm thinking maybe I'll try to fit in Port Isaac in Cornwall, Tintern Abbey in Wales, and possibly the Lake Country or Dartmoor. Hard to say.

Tick tock!

No comments:

Post a Comment