Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Bernard is Back

Pleased to be back in the US, and now that things are beginning to return to normal, I can turn my attention back on Ghosty: Trip No Further, the last book in the Ghosty trilogy. I've got 26,000 words so far, and a pretty decent first act. Now, the antagonist makes his move. I'm also adapting Antigone for stage.

I'm still processing the highs and lows of the trip, and I've compiled two preliminary lists, in no particular order:

What I most enjoyed about the U.K.
1. The museums, especially the British Museum and Tate Britain
2. The weather that was mild relative to the excruciating Indiana summer heat and humidity
3. The British Film Institute
4. Staffa Island
5. The Globe Theater

What I enjoyed least about the U.K.
1. Idiot pedestrians in London
2. Packing into a car on the Tube
3. Being away from my wife and family for 6 weeks
4. Hostel living
5. Hidden costs!

So, let's check out some new pictures. These are from Staffa Island.



No comments:

Post a Comment